The other day I was at a baking shop, I spotted a very cute heart shape aluminium foil baking pan. I thought it would be good for making heart shape cake. So I bought a pair of them. Today, I decided to use it to make an easy non-bake cheesecake. For this recipe, I added Ribena blackcurrant cordial into the mixture. It works to enhance the cake flavour and a better cake presentation.
Ribena Non-Bake Cream Cheese Cake
200gm digestive biscuits
½ cup butter, melted
1 envelope (10gm) gelatin powder
¼ cup Ribena blackcurrant cordial
2 cups cream cheese
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup icing sugar
Juice of 1 lemon
1. line two medium size aluminium foil baking pans with baking paper.
2. Place biscuit in a plastic food bag and crush to fine crumbs using a rolling pin.
3. Mix crumbs with melted butter until completely coated.
4. Divide the crumbs into half into two pans, and press firmly and evenly using spoon.
5. Chill in the fridge to set firmly.
1. Mix gelatin with hot water, stir until gelatin dissolves thoroughly, set aside.
2. Use electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
3. Add in whipping cream, gelatin liquid and lemon juice, mix until incorporated.
5. Spoon mixture into crust-lined pans and chill for 3 hours. Serve plain or topped.